Solar Storm 100 Watt Solar Panel w/ 6' EC8 Cable - Rigid, Mountable Frame
*Due to heavy demand, shipping may take up to 15 business days*
Portable, Heavy-duty 100-Watt Solar Panel
Need a modular, waterproof, amazing solar panel to charge your solar generator? A single Solar Storm 100 Watt Panel can charge a APEX Generator in 15-17 hours, but 5 Storm panels daisy-chained together in parallel can power the APEX solar generator up to a full charge in as little as 3 hours. Simply connect panels together and get way more power! Encased in tempered glass and framed with heavy duty aluminum, these panels can be mounted on exteriors surfaces like a roof and weather any storm!
Included with the Solar Storm 100 watt panel is a 6-foot long connecting cable so you have plenty of range to get the best sunlight possible for optimal charging! The simple connectors plug right in to the APEX 1500W Generator for efficient, powerful charging. Solar Storm Panels are the best panels around, period!
Solar Storm 100 Watt Panel Specs:
- Each Panel: 26.5" x 39.375" x 1.875"
- Weight: 16.2 lbs
- 6-foot EC8 Connector Cable Included
- STC: irradiance 1000w/m^2, T=25°c, AM 1.5
- 100 Watt, 18V panels
- Polycrystalline Cells
- Chainable up to 5 Panels
- Rigid - Heavy-duty and safe for portable use
- Mountable (using adhesive, grommets, zipties, or velcro)
- Efficiency: 21.5%
- Tolerance: +/- 3% W
- Open circuit voltage: 21.6V
- Short circuit current: 6.11A
- Max power voltage: 18V
- Max power current: 5.56A
- Max system voltage: 600V DC
- Max series fuse rating: 10A