21-Quart (20L) High-Performance Rotomolded Cooler
Durability, Ruggedness, Versatility, and Toughness! Those are the best adjectives to describe the Premium 21-Quart Rotomolded Coolers by Legacy. These heavy-duty coolers provide maximum ice retention, have more features than other coolers in the industry, and are built to last! Need a bigger size? Take a look at our 52 or 73-quart options.
21-Quart Portable Rotomolded Premium Ice Cooler
Legacy Rotomolded 21-Quart Coolers are really, really cool (pun intended). Recently, we have had customers asking us for premium ice coolers for camping, fishing, hunting, etc. and rather than just selling another brand, we decided to create something better than the available options. We know that you are going to be blown away by what we have created!
One of the most important reasons to consider this as part of your emergency gear is how useful these coolers can be in case of power outages. Imagine the peace of mind that comes knowing all of the food in your freezers and refrigerators can be saved if the power grid goes down. Adding in a couple High-Performance Rotomolded Coolers to your emergency supplies could save you a fortune in spoiled food, should something happen. And if that day never comes, think of all the other fun uses that you have for one of these bad boys!
21-Quart Cooler Features -
Rotomolded Construction - Virtually indestructible and incredibly strong all the way to the core
- Freezer Grade Gasket - Highest quality gasket to keep the cold in and the heat out
- Insulated, Thick Wall Construction- Commercial-grade polyurethane foam pressure injected into walls and lid for maximum ice retention
- Simple Latch System - Reinforced TPE to ensure no busted latches
- Removable Handles - Depending on your usage, feel free to add or remove the top and side handles
- Tie Down Slots - Slots are molded into the cooler lid for simple tie down to boats, truck beds, ATVs, and more
- Smart Hinge Design - Interlocking design seals out the heat and smart hinge system provides optimal strength and long-lasting structural support
- Leakproof Drain Plug - Quick and easy to use drain plug that never leaks
- Non-Slip Feet - Rubber feet ensure your cooler stays in place, even when wet
- Locking Mechanism - Molded lock holes to protect from bears or to keep kids out of your beer supply (locks not included)
- Bonus Features - Cup Holders, Bottle Opener, and 16" Fish Ruler all built into the lid
- Outer Dimensions - 18.31" x 13.78" x 13.39"
- Inner Dimensions - 14.17" x 9.45" x 9.84", holds up to 30 cans of beer
- Capacity of up to 16 cans with recommended 2:1 ice-to-contents ratio
- Ice retention of 72-120 hours with 2:1 ice-to-contents ratio (pre-chill cooler for maximum results)
- Weighs approximately 17 lbs when empty
To get your best Chill Out experience!
- Pre-chill to be cool - the double thick walls are a fantastic insulator; however, they will also hold their ambient temperature and potentially melt your first batch of ice! Keep you cooler cool or pre-chill with ice for a few hours before filling to get started on the right foot.
- 2:1 odds - fill you cooler with a 2:1 ratio of ice to contents. We recommend a combination of solid block ice (melts slower) and cubed or crushed ice to fill empty space. Keep in mind that air or dead space is an enemy to keeping things frozen. Ideally your cooler should be completely full for best ice retention.
- Hands-off!. . .as much as you can - as with any fridge or freezer, the less you open your cooler the better. Every time you open the cooler you release all the chilled air and reintroduce hot air that will then need to be re-chilled. Limiting access will greatly increase ice life.
- Shady Practices - Keep your cooler in the shade! Direct sunlight always heats things up, we recommend keeping your cooler in the shade or at least covered with a blanket, tarp, or even an emergency blanket to keep the heat at bay.
- -109 Degrees of ice happiness - Dry ice is a fantastic way to keep things frozen and can be used in your high-performance cooler. Dry ice sublimates directly into carbon dioxide gas, so you need to make sure you only use it in well ventilated areas, which goes for when you are transporting it as well (please avoid having in a closed vehicle!). Take extra precaution when handling dry ice and still take care to fill any empty space with ice water to get the best cold benefits.
*** Additional Tips ***
Hot Stuff - Yes!... this cooler is fantastic at keeping things cool, but it also fantastic at keeping things hot! For best performance pre heat your cooler in a warm room instead of pre-chilling. Avoid placing any hot items directly on to the plastic of the cooler and keep things below 150 degrees to ensure you don't melt or deform your cooler.
How to clean - We recommend using a mild solution of soap and warm water to clean your cooler. For more extreme cleaning you can clean with a light solution of warm water and bleach.