1500 Watt Solar Generator w/ Flexible Panels - 1.1kWh Lithium Ion Technology
*Due to Lithium-ion battery, this item cannot ship to Alaska or Hawaii.*
Weighing in at 25 lbs and being roughly the size of a large shoebox, the APEX Solar Generator is a prepper's best friend for off-the-grid power! This compact, portable generator is perfect for backup energy and powering device for all your needs, including laptops, cell phones, household appliances, lights, TVs, tablets, and more. Take this generator on campouts, in the RV, or anywhere else you might possibly need a power supply and you won't be disappointed. And if things get really crazy, this portable generator is perfect for your bugout location.
Several charging options are available, but one of the best options for outdoor users is the 100 Watt Flexible Linx Panel. Weighing in at 8 pounds, these monocrystalline cell panels flex up to 30 degrees without breaking. Tough, durable, and daisychainable up to 5 panels, these panels are amazing for on-the-go usage and the perfect solution to charge your new APEX Solar Generator. Choose between 1, 3, or 5 panels with our different package options. Each package includes all the necessary cables needed to power your generator! If you are interested in rigid panels geared more for rooftop or longterm set in place applications, choose the Rigid Panel Package Options found here!
*Please note, items may ship separately*
Apex Solar Generator (Flexible Panel) Package Options:
| Standard (1 Panel) - $1990.00:
Deluxe (3 Panels) - $2550.00:
Professional (5 Panels) - $3100.00:
Generator Only ($1670.00):
APEX Generator Specs:
- Battery Capacity 1100-watt hours (1.1kWh Capacity, 90 amp hours, 12.6 volts)
- Weight – 25 lbs
- Dimensions - 14"W x 7"H x 8"D
- Pure Sine Wave Inverter Outputs (watts) – 1500 Watt, 3000 Watt starting surge
- Battery Life Expectancy - Up to 2,000 Cycles or 10 Years
- AC Outputs - 7
- USB Outputs – 4
- 12 VDC Outputs – 2
- Charge Time - 3 hour recharge at maximum input (500 Watts)
- 1-Year Warranty Included
Battery: Lithium Ion (NMC)
The Lithium NMC batteries that power the APEX solar backup generator are cutting edge batteries, same as those used in modern electric cars & hybrids. What this means to you:
- 4 times longer life span than most generators on the market: up to 10 years
- 75% lighter than most competitors – only 25 lbs
- 66% smaller than most competitors – can fit on a bookshelf
- 1100 W continuous for 1 hour, 3000 W peak (AC and DC combined)
- 12.6V DC, 90 AH
How to Charge: Charge the APEX in 3 convenient ways:
- 100 Watt Flexible Solar Panels (included in Standard, Deluxe, and Professional Packages) – Supports up to 500 Watts of total input
- 110 volt standard wall charger
- 12 volt standard car charger (optional)
- One (1) 100 Watt Solar Panel = 15-17 hours*
- Three (3) 100 Watt Solar Panels = 5-6 hours*
- Five (5) 100 Watt Solar Panels = 3 hours*
- Car Charger = 5 hours
- Standard 110 volt outlet = 11 hours
(* Solar Panel charging times will vary depending on sun conditions, panel angle, etc.)
Expandable – Supports connection of external battery banks (connect any 12V deep cycle battery)
- Pure Sine Wave, 1500-Watt Continuous, 3,000-Watt Surge
- 110 VAC, 60 Hz +/- .5 Hz
- High Efficiency, Ultra High Frequency Design
- Super Cooled Chassis
- Commercial Operating Range – 15° F to 150° F
Basecamp LED Lights (Included in Standard, Deluxe, and Professional Packages)
- DC Jack for use with APEX Generator
- 6 Watts
- High Efficiency
- 400 Lumens
- Q: Can I replace the lithium battery myself?
- A: Battery replacement must be performed by Inergy.
- Q: How long will the battery hold its charge?
- A: the APEX charger will hold a charge for about 3 months without re-charging. We recommend storing it plugged in to a standard 110v wall outlet. If not, you will need to re-charge it every 3 months.
- Q: Can I use the APEX while it is charging?
- A: Yes.
- Q: Can I fly on an airplane with the APEX?
- A: No. It cannot be carried on a passenger airplane. Ship via ground to your destination.
- Q: How well do the 100 Watt Solar Charging Panels work when it’s cloudy?
- A: Panel angle & cloud cover can reduce performance by up to 60%.
- Q: Can the APEX power my entire home?
- A: No. The APEX system is designed to power individual appliances and devices rather than plugging directly into your home breaker panel. Electric dryers, ovens, stoves, and water heaters exceed the APEX capacity. Refrigerators, water heaters, microwaves, dryers mixers, gas ovens and stoves can be powered with the APEX. Standard 110 VAC plug required to plug into the APEX.