1500 Watt Solar Generator - 1.1kWh Lithium Ion Technology
*Due to Lithium-ion battery, this item cannot ship to Alaska or Hawaii*
The Kodiak Solar Backup Generator System is an incredibly expandable, lightweight and modular solution for power outages, long term emergencies and outdoor activities. If you need power in a pinch, there is no better solution than the Kodiak 1.1 kWh. Perfect for powering laptops, cell phones, household appliances, lights, tablets, TVs and more at home, in the RV, or out in the great outdoors.
Kodiak Solar Generator Package Options:
| Standard ($2220.00):
Kodiak Generator Specs:
- Battery Capacity 1100-watt hours (1.1kWh Capacity)
- Weight – 20 lbs
- Watts per pound – 55
- Dimensions - 14"W x 7"H x 8"D
- Pure Sine Wave Inverter Outputs (watts) – 1500 watts
- AC Outputs - 7
- USB Outputs – 4
- 12 VDC Outputs – 2
- Minimum Charge Time - 5 hours in optimal conditions
- Warranty 1 Year
Battery: Lithium Ion (NMC)
The lithium-ion batteries that power the Kodiak solar backup generator are cutting edge batteries, same as those used in modern electric cars & hybrids. What this means to you:
- 4 times longer life span than most generators on the market: up to 10 years
- 75% lighter than most competitors – only 20 lbs
- 66 % smaller than most competitors – can fit on a bookshelf
- 1100 W continuous for 1 hour, 3000 W peak (AC and DC combined)
- 12.6V DC, 90 AH
How to Charge: Charge the Kodiak in 3 convenient ways:
- Lux 50 Watt Solar Panels – Supports up to 7 panels in parallel
- 110 volt standard wall charger
- 12 volt standard car charger (optional)
- 1 Lux 50 Watt Solar Panel = 24 hours (results will vary depending on sun conditions, panel angle, etc.)
- 3 Lux 50 Watt Solar Panels = 8 hours (results will vary depending on sun conditions, panel angle, etc.)
- 5 Lux 50 Watt Solar Panels = 5 hours (results will vary depending on sun conditions, panel angle, etc.)
- 7 Lux 50 Watt Solar Panels = 4 hours (results will vary depending on sun conditions, panel angle, etc.)
- Car Charger = 5 hours
- Standard 110 volt outlet = 11 hours
Expandable – Supports connection of external battery banks (connect any 12V deep cycle battery)
- Pure Sine Wave, 1500-Watt Continuous, 3,000-Watt Surge
- 110 VAC, 60 Hz +/- .5 Hz
- High Efficiency, Ultra High Frequency Design
- Super Cooled Chassis
- Commercial Operating Range – 15° F to 150° F
Basecamp LED Lights (Included in Standard, Deluxe, and Professional Packages)
- DC Jack for use with Kodiak Generator
- 6 Watts
- High Efficiency
- 400 Lumens
- Q: Can I replace the lithium battery myself?
- A: Battery replacement must be performed by Inergy.
- Q: How long will the battery hold its charge?
- A: the Kodiak charger will hold a charge for about 3 months without re-charging. We recommend storing it plugged in to a standard 110v wall outlet. If not, you will need to re-charge it every 3 months.
- Q: Can I use the Kodiak while it is charging?
- A: Yes.
- Q: Can I fly on an airplane with the Kodiak?
- A: No. It cannot be carried on a passenger airplane. Ship via ground to your destination.
- Q: How well do the LUX 50 Solar Charging Panels work when it’s cloudy?
- A: Panel angle & cloud cover can reduce performance by up to 60%.
- Q: Can the Kodiak power my entire home?
- A: No. The Kodiak system is designed to power individual appliances and devices rather than plugging directly into your home breaker panel. Electric dryers, ovens, stoves, and water heaters exceed the Kodiak capacity. Refrigerators, water heaters, microwaves, dryers mixers, gas ovens and stoves can be powered with the Kodiak. Standard 110 VAC plug required to plug into the Kodiak.