1500 Watt Solar Generator w/ Rigid Panels - 1.1kWh Lithium Ion Technology
The APEX Solar Generator Kit by Inergy is the perfect emergency power solution. With lithium ion battery technology, it provides 1100 kilowatt-hours (1.1kWh) of electricity and 1500 watt output, while weighing in at only 25 pounds! Compare to other solar generators on the market that weigh upwards of 150 lbs.
*Due to Lithium-ion battery, this item cannot ship to Alaska or Hawaii.*
The APEX Solar Backup Generator System is an incredibly lightweight, expandable, and modular solution for power outages, long term emergencies and outdoor activities. If you need power in a pinch, there is no better solution than the APEX 1.1 kWh. Perfect for powering laptops, cell phones, household appliances, lights, tablets, TVs and more at home, in the RV, or out in the great outdoors. Weighing in at only 25 lbs and only 14"W x 7"H x 8"D, it fits almost anywhere and is more powerful than you will believe! Get one for your emergency supplies or just for camping, RVing, and regular use!
Interested in an exterior panel that is durable and can be mounted to a roof of a home or RV? The 100 Watt Rigid Storm Solar Panel is your best bet and provides more power for you dollar than any other panels on the market. Encased in tempered glass and an aluminum frame, these panels weigh 16 lbs, work well for on-the-go applications or mounted for extended usage in one place. These panels can be daisy-chained with up to 5 panels to provide up to 500 Watts of input to power your Apex Solar Generator. Choose between 1, 3, or 5 panels with our different package arrays. Interested in a more flexible, portable panel to go with your Apex Solar Generator?? Click here for flexible panel options.
*Please note, items may ship separately*
Apex Solar Generator (Rigid Panel) Package Options:
| Standard (1 Panel) - $1880.00:
Deluxe (3 Panels) - $2215.00:
Professional (5 Panels) - $2550.00:
Generator Only ($1670.00):
APEX Generator Specs:
- Battery Capacity 1100-watt hours (1.1kWh Capacity, 90 amp hours, 12.6 volts)
- Weight – 25 lbs
- Dimensions - 14"W x 7"H x 8"D
- Pure Sine Wave Inverter Outputs (watts) – 1500 Watt, 3000 Watt starting surge
- Battery Life Expectancy - Up to 2,000 Cycles or 10 Years
- AC Outputs - 7
- USB Outputs – 4
- 12 VDC Outputs – 2
- Charge Time - 3 hour recharge at maximum input (500 Watts)
- 1-Year Warranty Included
Battery: Lithium Ion (NMC)
The Lithium NMC batteries that power the APEX solar backup generator are cutting edge batteries, same as those used in modern electric cars & hybrids. What this means to you:
- 4 times longer life span than most generators on the market: up to 10 years
- 75% lighter than most competitors – only 25 lbs
- 66% smaller than most competitors – can fit on a bookshelf
- 1100 W continuous for 1 hour, 3000 W peak (AC and DC combined)
- 12.6V DC, 90 AH
How to Charge: Charge the APEX in 3 convenient ways:
- 100 Watt Rigid Solar Panels (included in Standard, Deluxe, and Professional Packages) – Supports up to 500 Watts of total input
- 110 volt standard wall charger
- 12 volt standard car charger (optional)
- One (1) 100 Watt Solar Panel = 15-17 hours*
- Three (3) 100 Watt Solar Panels = 5-6 hours*
- Five (5) 100 Watt Solar Panels = 3 hours*
- Car Charger = 5 hours
- Standard 110 volt outlet = 11 hours
(* Solar Panel charging times will vary depending on sun conditions, panel angle, etc.)
Expandable – Supports connection of external battery banks (connect any 12V deep cycle battery)
- Pure Sine Wave, 1500-Watt Continuous, 3,000-Watt Surge
- 110 VAC, 60 Hz +/- .5 Hz
- High Efficiency, Ultra High Frequency Design
- Super Cooled Chassis
- Commercial Operating Range – 15° F to 150° F
Basecamp LED Lights (Included in Standard, Deluxe, and Professional Packages)
- DC Jack for use with APEX Generator
- 6 Watts
- High Efficiency
- 400 Lumens
- Q: Can I replace the lithium battery myself?
- A: Battery replacement must be performed by Inergy.
- Q: How long will the battery hold its charge?
- A: the APEX charger will hold a charge for about 3 months without re-charging. We recommend storing it plugged in to a standard 110v wall outlet. If not, you will need to re-charge it every 3 months.
- Q: Can I use the APEX while it is charging?
- A: Yes.
- Q: Can I fly on an airplane with the APEX?
- A: No. It cannot be carried on a passenger airplane. Ship via ground to your destination.
- Q: How well do the 100 Watt Solar Charging Panels work when it’s cloudy?
- A: Panel angle & cloud cover can reduce performance by up to 60%.
- Q: Can the APEX power my entire home?
- A: No. The APEX system is designed to power individual appliances and devices rather than plugging directly into your home breaker panel. Electric dryers, ovens, stoves, and water heaters exceed the APEX capacity. Refrigerators, water heaters, microwaves, dryers mixers, gas ovens and stoves can be powered with the APEX. Standard 110 VAC plug required to plug into the APEX.